Monday, January 21, 2008

In The Beginning




Good morning and Shalom to all. My name is Rabbi Lawrence Wohl and I am a Messianic Jew. For those who are not familiar with the term Messianic; it simply means believer. I decided to create this blog for all those who have questions, for those who wish to share and for those who care to learn. Please remember that I don't know all there is however I will answer and respond to the best of my understanding. Remember also that those of you who do not share my beliefs are welcome to post your thoughts but only in a manner of not bashing one over the head in hatred. I have never believed nor shall I ever believe that everyone who reads the Word of God is going to agree with me. In fact it would be a sad mistake to do so. I encourage just as God does to study and seek truth and wisdom from the Creaator of all. Friends, it is my desire to reach out to those who have lost their way, to those who have never known and to those who cry for change.

Shalom,
Rabbi Lawrence

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's interesting to share our thoughts and views to know deeper our Creator I have a lot of questions and thought on my mind that needs light. HOPE THAT THIS WILL A GOOD BEGINNING.
.

jack hazut said...

hi my name is jack hazut my website is wwwisraelimage.net you have been using my photo without my permission please contact me jackhazut@yahoo.com



Jack Hazut
Photos from Israel and the world


www.israelimage.net
www.facebook.com/jack.hazut